Young Living is known for having amazing monthly promos, and the August 2016 promotion is no different in the US market! During the school year, there are certain oils that we love to use for various reasons, and YL has a great variety that they are giving to those who purchase 190, 250, and 300 PV in one purchase.
190 PV Order
If you spend 190 PV in one order, you will receive the following:
- 5-ml Bergamot Vitality
- 15-ml Lime
- 15-ml Clarity (additional Essential Rewards promo item)
That's a retail value of $86.52!
250 PV Order
If you spend 250 PV in one order, you will receive everything from the above promo, plus:
- Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier 3-pack
That's a retail value of $104.61!
300 PV Order
If you spend 300 PV in one order, you will receive everything from the above promo, plus:
- Deep Relief™ Roll-On
- Breathe Again™ Roll-On
That's a retail value of $173.69!
That's a lot of free products, but that's not why we are excited. Here are some of the top reasons why we love this promo:
- Bergamot is used in Earl Gray tea, so you can use your Bergamot Vitality to make your very own tea to start your day off to a healthy start.
- With a distinctly tart finish, it can also liven up sugarless baked goods with Bergamot Vitality, so your back-to-school lunches will be healthy and tasty. We especially love adding a drop of Bergamot Vitality for every teaspoon of zest to baked goods that call for citrus zest for an unexpected twist.
- Lime Essential Oil is light and uplifting, and it is one of my go-to choices for the diffuser, especially when I need a mid-day pick-me-up or room refresher. This would be a great option when studying or even to wear in your diffuser jewelry during the work/school day.
- Lime Essential Oil is one of the key ingredients in Stress Away. Enough said.
- Breathe Again Roll-On includes four types of eucalyptus oils, plus peppermint, copaiba, and myrtle. It makes a great chest and back roll-on in all seasons, and especially before and after sports practice.
- Deep Relief Roll-On includes Peppermint, Wintergreen, Dorado Azul, and Helichrysum, and it is perfect for a fast-paced lifestyle. While it is often used for those who frequent the gym or are starting a new workout routine, it is also a great option to inspire an upbeat and energetic approach to whatever keeps you active.
- Not used to being on your feet all day long? Keep Deep Relief with you in your purse, briefcase, or backpack.
- Clarity Essential Oil blends Basil, Rosemary, Peppermint, and a few other essential oils to help you find deeper understand to the task at hand. This is a great oil for the diffuser or to apply topically to the pulse points while studying a new topic or trying to focus on a long-forgotten skill.
- Thieves Hand Purifier is one of my most-often-used YL products. When I dump out my purse to clean it, I usually find 3 or 4 containers because we use it so much (and I never want to be without it). It is safe for my toddlers to use it (and put their hands right in their mouths), and I don't worry about it drying or harming them with excess chemicals or alcohol.
Don't forget, you are able to place two orders (one ER and one Quick Order) in order to get the most of these promotions and get double the promotions! Talk to your Young Living mentor with any questions or email us if you are on the One Breath at a Thyme team.
Download the AugustPVPromo_Flyer_US 3