The following promotion is only available for members of the One Breath at a Thyme community of Young Living members and distributors.
Skip the reading and sign up for the challenge: https://goo.gl/forms/eYFhWeNxIdqwOFOu1
I am so excited to announce that our Make a Change (New Year, New You) Challenge is BACK! And you are set up for BIG success and total health because of it!
Here’s how it works:
You will commit to participate in three consecutive months from December through March. So that’s:
- December, January, and February OR
- January, February, or March.
Each month, you will purchase one new product, try it out, and post what you thought of it after you have used it for about a week. That’s it!
Why are we doing this?
- WE WANT TO MAXIMIZE OUR YOUNG LIVING DISCOUNT. When we became members, we got a 24% discount along with it. Why not use that discount on products that we already buy at the stores: dishwashing soap, hand soap, body wash, shampoo, cleaning products, probiotics, drinks, vitamins, makeup, baby supplies, and other supplements?
- WE LIKE TO TRY NEW THINGS. How fun are those subscription boxes and clubs? I love the surprise of getting something new! But it’s even better when I get to personalize it to what I want for myself and my family. Then it’s not a wasted product.
- WE WANT TO BE HEALTHIER. We became YL members because we wanted to get healthier, eliminate toxins, and be the best version of ourselves. This is the ultimate way to work towards that goal.
- WE LIKE FREE THINGS. Yep! If you complete this challenge, you get an automatic product credit on your account.
- You will order one new-to-you product each month for 3 months (in December, January, February, and/or March). It cannot be an oil or a blend. But ANYTHING else in the catalog is fair game. That means anything from:
- the Thieves line (except the oil),
- personal care,
- and more!!!! Did you know that we have cookware too? Yep!
- You can post as soon as you get your order (we love to see what you got in your ER order!!!!), but for your entry, you will try the product and post about your experience with it. Pictures are great too.
- So here’s a really easy example: “Oh my gosh, I got my Thieves Spray last week and I’ve been using it on every single shopping cart, toilet seat, and even my hands. I love it! It smells amazing, and I know that it’s cleaning the surface while I’m out and about without those other chemical-filled wipes.” See? That way you are talking about your experience with the product.
- Please use the hashtag #MACNY on your post so that we can find it and give you credit.
- You will have until April 20 to post your final post. We know that several of you have ER orders set for the end of the month, and your order doesn’t arrive until the following month. It doesn’t matter when you get your posts in, as long as you get the three in by April 20.
- You must be enrolled in Essential Rewards to participate. The reasoning for this is that by the end of those three months, you will not only get a product credit for participating, but you will get at least $15 in free products from Young Living PLUS a free bottle of Peppermint Vitality as an ER loyalty gift. We just want you to get as much free stuff as possible! To learn more about ER, I will post information (including an amazing podcast) in the comments.
- If you are not yet on Essential Rewards, but you want to enroll in order to also participate in this challenge, we will be sending you an extra gift as soon as your first order processes.
So, this is an invitation for you to try to make a change. This WILL fit into your household budget, and you won't have to spend outside money. In Young Living, we call that "transfer buying," because you are transferring the money you would be spending at the grocery store for that household item, and you are getting it from YL instead.
Sweetening the Pot
Our amazingly generous upline Diamond (Niccole Perez) and Platinum (Molly Abrigg) have an amazing offer! If you are not yet on Essential Rewards, sign up today with a 100 PV order (which can purchase products to use in our challenge) and win this exclusive bag and a 5 mL bottle of Christmas Spirit! Only a limited amount of these are available!
If you are interested in participating, simply fill out the form and also comment below to let me know that you are in!
#MACNY CHALLENGE ENROLLMENT:
TO LEARN ABOUT ESSENTIAL REWARDS:
- a beautiful visual document describing ER and the ins and outs: http://bit.ly/OBAATEssentialRewards
- a link just for members of the One Breath at a Thyme team in the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/notes/one-breath-at-a-thyme-team-information-education/essential-rewards/446305165707802/
My December order is filled with new-to-me products. Am I allowed to use them all for this? Do they all fall into 1 month or do I need to spread them out?
How exciting!!! The idea is that for 3 or 4 months in a row you order new-to-you products. So if they are in your ER order, then you would pick one of them for the month of December. Then in January, you will order something else that's new-to-you and review it, etc.
May I post about each new product I have in 1 month or will that just be too-too much?
It would be better to space them out, simply because I want people to see your awesome reviews (and when they are posted at once, they usually aren't seen).
I mis-clicked! I originally said that I would participate in 3 months, but I really want to do it all 4 months!
That's fine! That was more of a guideline for me to know that you are interested in 3 or 4. I'm excited that you're in for it all!