How to Use Essential Oils
- Because of their molecular structure, essential oils are rapidly absorbed by the skin.
- Vita-flex points (the location of where you apply the oil) can add additional benefits
- Applying the oils to your feet is a great way to absorb the oils into your body (2,000 pores)
- Bathe in the oils: It is best to mix 15-20 drops with Epsom salt in a separate bowl, then pour the bowl in the bathtub.
- Fragrance is the substance of memories.
- Research shows that when inhaling essential oils, it can stimulate memories, emotions, and states of mind.
- In less than a second, a scent has the power to activate a number of physical and emotional responses.
- Harsh chemical formulas aren’t your only home cleansing option.
- Helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors.
- Safer than air fresheners (contain formaldehyde)
NOTE: Essential oils should only be used with high-quality diffusers. Do not add essential oils into humidifiers, as they may warp the plastic. Likewise, if you use essential oils in a heated element such as a wax warmer, you may get a nice smell, but the oil will lose its efficacy and healing property due to the heat.
- Put oils in an empty vegetable capsule.
- Drink the oils in a glass of water, juice, or tea.
- Cook with the oils and add them in your food.
- The oils that are safe to take internally will be labeled as a supplement ("Vitality Oils")
- You can put many oils in every orifice in your body except your eyes and ears, and only because it will burn.
- NOTE: We can only speak of the quality of Young Living Oils because of their strict Seed to Seal Promise
Ask a Question
Couldn't find the information that you wanted? Just ask, and we are happy to answer your question! We have all been in your shoes: unsure of where to start and worried about asking those too-basic questions. If you cannot find what you need on our website, we are happy to answer your questions one-on-one.