In the last year, I have found that self-care is a necessity for being the best mom, wife, friend, and business owner. I can tell the days that I don't stop and take some time for myself.
Self-care doesn't have to be time consuming or self-indulgent. It's crucial. In this podcast, listen to Young Living Senior Global Educator Ed Dailey talk about the importance of self-care and meditation and how the Balance Retreat is such an integral part of this journey, especially in combining essential oils with yoga and meditation.
As an extra treat, our ending meditation is led by Ed.
A Little About Ed Dailey, RN, E500-RYT, RNPA:
About the Balance Retreat:
- Create a daily yoga, meditation, and breathing routine
- Use essential oils during yoga
- Deepen your relationship with essential oils
- Utilize Aroma Yoga™ and spinal balancing
- Experience the Raindrop Technique
- Experience Aroma Freedom Technique
- Receive a free Raindrop kit (a $177.30 value)
- Learn about new Young Living products
- Discover how to expand your essential oils business into the yoga community
- Learn how to share your Young Living business on social media
To sign up for the September Balance Retreat: click here