Creating Peace Within Our Kids: More Than Just Oils
There has been an amazing discussion in our online community (for members of the One Breath at a Thyme team) about chaos-killing and calm-inducing ideas. This is something I wrote in response to it, but as I was writing, I realized that this is information that shouldn't just be seen by members of our Young Living team.
So while our situation is different because of my son's diagnosis, these are some of the core issues that we deal with him on a regular basis. While you may be doing several of these already, I wanted to share several of the things that we've learned this past year, in the hopes that they might help other mamas that are struggling:
1. No TV or screen time.
2. Limiting/eliminating sugar and gluten.
3. Adding in probiotics like Life 9 and Sulfurzyme to support a healthy gut.
4. Completely eliminating all artificial dyes from his diet.
5. Going to our oils to support the mood we want.
- Heart applications are great for confidence, love, feelings of support.
- Top of the head are for a higher thinking and spirituality.
- The forehead is the third eye, and it can be for awareness.
- The back of the neck (brain stem area) is great for helping to rewire the signals in the brain.
- The wrists and neck are if you want to have easy access to the veins so that the oil can circulate through the body easily.